Andy is the Co Leader of KPMG’s Private Enterprise Group in the Firm’s Philadelphia Office. He has more than 25 years of experience in tax planning and tax compliance.
Professional and industry experience
Andy’s clients include early, middle, and late - stage growth companies that are backed with private equity and venture capital, and middle market public and private companies in the technology, healthcare, manufacturing, and service industries. His experience includes advising clients on transactional tax planning for matters involving a broad range of corporate and partnership/limited liability company issues. Andy and his team assist clients with their day-to-day Federal income tax matters that include tax compliance, general corporate tax planning, tax accounting methods, counseling clients on the tax aspects of merger, acquisition and business transactions and representing clients before the Internal Revenue Service at the examination and Appeals level. Andy also acts as “Outside Tax Director” to many of his clients and assists these clients with the coordination of all other tax services including state and local income, franchise and sales use tax, International tax, M & A, and compensation and benefits matters.
- Board of Directors, Enterprise Center of West Philadelphia
- Board of Trustees, Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia
- Board of Directors, Philadelphia Alliance For Capital and Technology
- Board of Directors and Treasurer, Students Run Philly Style
- Andy Serves as a judge for the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School’s Business Plan Competition
- Member of the Advisory Board, School of Business Administration at Thomas Jefferson University.
- Coach, Emerging Growth Companies in the Dream It Program.