The Dorrance H. Hamilton Center for Culinary Enterprises Commercial Kitchen
Need help with your established or start-up culinary business? At the Dorrance H. Hamilton Center for Culinary Enterprises (CCE), we step up to the plate and provide you with the tools you need to succeed.
Become a Member
CCE Commercial Kitchen spaces and facilities are available for members - if you are interested in taking advantage of The Enterprise Center’s proven successes and systems, we welcome the opportunity to add value to your burgeoning business.
Attending a Foodie Forum information session is the first step toward becoming a member of the CCE.
If you've already attended a Foodie Forum, apply to become a member of the CCE.
If you are already a member of the CCE and would like to book kitchen space and facilities, please use the "Reserve Space" button above.
Click here to book kitchen time
CCE Membership Tier Addendum
|Membership Level||Rate||Hours of Booking Time||Hourly Rate Breakdown||Storage Available to Rent|
|$1100/mo||Up to 40 hours||$27.50/hr||1-4 cages|
|Maturing Business||$750/mo||Up to 25 hours||$30/hr||1-3 cages|
|Scaling and Growth||$325/mo||Up to 10 hours||$32.50/hr||1-2 cages|
(Includes Scaling and Growth membership & $75 commissary fee)
|Research & Development||N/A||N/A||$40/hr||No cage|
Located at 310 S 48th Street, the CCE boasts:
- Four state-of-the-art, shared-use commercial kitchens
- A walk-in freezer and two walk-in refrigerators
- The E-Kitchen Multimedia Learning Center, a demonstration kitchen and smart classroom
- Three eateries open to the public
- 48th Street Grille, a sit-down restaurant operated by former CCE client Carl Lewis
- Atiya Ola's Spirit First Foods, a cozy all-day cafe offering a vegan, vegetarian and raw cuisine menu of made-to-order sandwiches, salads, and wraps
- Coming soon — Locally Yours, a takeout business offering fresh and affordable food from CCE clients.
Learn about TEC's culinary business support
Food Liability Insurance
The CCE's insurance partner FLIP (Food Liability Insurance Program) provides food vendors, caterers, food trailers, and more with the liability coverage they need to safeguard their business at a price that can’t be beat.
CCE clients can take advantage of a premium rate decrease of $10 by using our discount code: ENTERPRISE10
Read about how the CCE helped to connect five members to contracts with Aramark/Drexel University