INVITATION FOR BIDS - SUNBURY CITY
The City of Sunbury will receive sealed bids, one (1) original and two (2) copies, for the purchase of three (3) Utility Vehicles at Sunbury City Hall until 12:00 PM prevailing time on July 18, 2022, at 225 Market Street, Sunbury, PA 17801, at which time and place, all bids will be publicly opened and read aloud.
The Utility Vehicles must meet the following specifications:
1) Three-seater with bench seating
2) Cargo Box with manual dumping capacity
3) 2-wheel and 4-wheel drive with Power Steering
4) Plow Kit (72 inch)
5) Plow controls for inside cab
6) Plow Frame
7) Plow lift winch
8) Fix windshield
9) Windshield wipers (automated, not manual)
10) Fixed doors with windows (removable)
12) Heater for inside cab
13) Hitch/towing capability
Provide a base bid price for both gas powered and diesel powdered vehicles.
Provide pricing for the following Additional Options:
14) Price for Light package option
15) Prices for various Color options
16) Prices for engine size options
17) Price for V-Plow option
18) Price for cargo box with power dumping capacity option
19) Price for front power brush with cab controls
This project is being supported in part, by the American Rescue Plan Act federal award awarded to the City of Sunbury by the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
Copies of the Contract Documents may be obtained from Derrick Backer, City Administrator, via email at email@example.com or by calling (570)286-7820.
A certified check or bank draft payable to the order of the City of Sunbury, or a satisfactory Bid Bond executed by the Bidder and an acceptable surety in an amount equal to ten percent (10%) of the total of the Bid, shall be submitted with each bid. The Bidder shall include the fully completed Non-Collusion Affidavit with the bid.
Bids may be held by the City for up to 60 days from the date of opening for the purpose of reviewing the bids and investigating the qualifications of bidders prior to awarding the contract. The City reserves the right to reject any or all bids, to waive any irregularities, or to negotiate contract amounts.