Ready to Give Back? Apply today to be a volunteer D-Biz expert advisor.
The Enterprise Center will soon be launching an exciting new platform where entrepreneurs can log on and connect with a volunteer advisor for free: D-Biz Connect.
How does D-Biz Connect Work?
- Scheduling interface utilizes custom Calend.ly plugin
- Allows for quick, seamless scheduling for both the entrepreneur and the volunteer expert advisor
Expert Volunteers Needed
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Business Development
- Digital Marketing
- Asset Management
- Securing Capital (Debt and Equity)
- Make best efforts to volunteer at least 5 hours per month
- Proactively communicate any schedule changes/reschedule as necessary with small businesses (Calend.ly makes it easy!)
- Fill out form after each meeting sharing what was discussed & next steps
- Volunteers are prohibited from selling or pitching their paid services to D-Biz entrepreneurs
How to Volunteer
Volunteer recruitment is ongoing. To apply, please send the following to Elizabeth Butler firstname.lastname@example.org : headshot, bio, areas of expertise, your preferred email for Calend.ly (The Enterprise Center provides volunteers with a free Calend.ly Pro account) If you are selected to be a D-Biz volunteer, you will hear back from the team about next steps and onboarding.