Food Truck Operator
If you are looking to work with a great team, have unlimited earning potential, and test your own food truck concept, this is your chance!
The Enterprise Center is seeking a highly motivated, entrepreneurial-minded person as a licensed Food Truck Operator at the Center for Culinary Enterprises (CCE), a commercial kitchen and food business incubator. The CCE assists small and scaling food businesses with access to licensed and certified production kitchen space, storage, business and product advisory services, wholesale contract procurement opportunities, and access to a range of industry, organizational, and community partners.
Whether you are an aspiring food entrepreneur, food truck operator, creative chef, or local food pioneer, you will learn how to operate a food truck from A to Z and have the opportunity to test your own concept.
The selected operator will be responsible for the safe and timely arrival to a scheduled worksite that includes but is not limited to; Breakfast/Lunch/Catering/Event services. You will be tasked with driving and maintaining our food truck, as well as working closely with our food business management team on Safe Operating Procedures, menu development, and COGS.
Selected Food Truck Operator Will Commit To:
- Ensuring that you and your staff are on-site during open hours
- Maintaining your space, including cleaning, stocking, set-up, and break-down of any equipment and signage each day
- Being responsible for all strategic marketing efforts with support from the program
- Providing daily/weekly/monthly revenue reports
Please be advised that the entrepreneur accepted into the program will have to either have or acquire the following:
- A valid driver's license
- Food business plan or deck
- 2 Years of historical business financial success
- Automotive and general liability insurance for $1,000,000 each with The Enterprise Center CDC named as additional insured
- Valid ServSafe and Food Handler's certifications
- $1,500 refundable security deposit
Successful candidates must have sales and food industry experience, a clean driving record, and must pass a background check.
To apply for this opportunity, please email Val Cadet: email@example.com with "Locally Yours Food Truck Operator" in the subject line.